Sign Up To GreenSky And Apply For A Loan
GreenSky is one of the topmost companies in providing the consumers with finance specializing in retail, loan, home improvement, and patient credit. It aims at providing customized solutions for credit which enhances the sale factor. Consumer can get the financing assistance in form of loan for home development. You can get the GreenSky offers as less as six months to maximum of one hundred forty four months. User can get all the loan services without any paper work just by having an account with company’s website. You can enroll by following a few easy steps as mentioned below.
Guidelines To Sign Up To GreenSky And Apply For A Loan:
Go through the stated guidelines to open an account with GreenSky to apply for a loan:
- In the very first phase, you have to access the webpage by entering the given URL www.greenskycredit.com/consumer in the address bar of web browser installed on your system.
- As the website opens you observe the link highlighted as “Sign up” you have to tick on it to open your account.
- If you are existing customer of GreenSky then you have to click on “Sign in” to access your registered account.
- By clicking on sign up you will be taken to the registration page where you will see a registration form containing some blank fields.
- You need to enter the information by following the screen instructions and complete the instructions.
- After registration, you can open your account and apply for the loan online by submitting an online application.
- You need to give the required personal details in application form and then complete the process by following onscreen instructions.
Loan Application Status:
After the submission of loan application it is approved by company and once funding is accepted then the customer can get the funds shifted to his account in forty-eight hours. On Approval of loan, the customer will be sent a GreenSky sixteen digits account number along with welcome pack in the mail. This account number will serve the purpose of future payments and customer identification. There will be no charges for payments which are made by phone or by the internet.