Activate Your Green Dot Card Online
Green Dot is an American corporation that is known to be providing credit cards to the citizens based in the United States. Green Dot, with the help of 60,000 retail stores in the U.S is providing these services all over the country.
Their services include Rite Aid, Dollar Tree, CVS, Walgreens, and RadioShack. Apart from these, the company also helps the Walmart and Meijer by providing discounted services. Green Dot issue credit cards as well, these cards can be used as a credit or a debit card as well. These cards are not meant to be backed by the line of a checking account or credit.
Services Offered By The Green Dot
Green dot also transfers individual direct deposit funds comprised of the social security payments also to the personal accounts by taking them from the US Government. It provides co-branded card programs to the Citibank, Boost Mobile, Walmart, and AT&T as well. Some of the other products include:
- You will get a 5% of your cash back on making a total of $100 of purchases annually.
- Millions of the customers use the prepaid credit card provided by the company.
- Customers will have the power to control their money and many other services as well using the Green Dot.
How To Activate Your Card At The Green Dot
- Make a stable, reliable and fast speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.greendot.com/activate
- Scroll down a bit now until you see an empty form for the activation.
- First of all, you will have to type in your 16-digit Card number in the first field. Select the Date after that.
- Type in the 3-digit security code now.
- Now, you will have to provide your PIN code.
- Now type in the last 4-digit of your Social Security number.
- Enter the code given in the box.
- Clicking on the purple “Submit” button will submit your information to the company, which after the verification of your details will activate your card so that it can be used.