Renew Or Replace Your Florida Driver License
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles is the transport control department in the state of Florida that deals with the motor vehicle registration and renewal, etc. services as well.
It works with the help of 67 Florida county tax collectors and providing the services like the titling and the registration of titling of automobiles, boats, trailers, etc.
How To Renew Or Replace Your Florida Driver License:
You can get to locate the records and details about your license, etc. now online from the department’s official website rather than visiting any office of the department. To do so, you just have to perform the following steps:
- You will need a very good speed as well as a secure internet connection to perform to perform the process because you are visiting a government website.
- Open your web browser now and go to the official website now: www.gorenew.com
- Once the website is loaded, scroll down to the end and click the white “Continue” button now.
- Read the instructions and again click the white “Continue” button.
- Provide the Last name in the first field at the end of this new page now.
- Select your Date of Birth now in the second field.
- Click the white “Continue” button.
- Now, provide your Street Address in the first field on this new page.
- Type in the name of the city in the second field now.
- Type in the name of the state and the Zip Code in the field next to it.
- Select if you’re a Florida resident now, if yes, provide the complete Social Security number in the first field or can type in the last five digits in the second field.
- Select the info you have and provide the information in the field below it.
- Click the “Continue” button at the end of the page and provide the further info to locate your records.