Access GoHealth Prescription Drug Price Comparison Tool
GoHealth Prescription Drug Price Comparison Tool is a tool to compare drug prices at mail-order and local pharmacies and get free coupons and saving tips. Stop paying too much for your prescriptions. You might even find savings versus your typical copayment, but find huge savings on drugs not covered by your insurance plan. So, it is the best one in the town.
Guideline To Access GoHealth Prescription Drug Price Comparison Tool:
- You can use this link to get to the official website of the company: www.gohealthrx.com
- To compare your prescription Drug Price, you will see a form in front of your screen.
- In the first empty field, write your drug name which you wanted to compare.
- Then in second blank space, you need to type in the City name or zip code, or you need to provide the address.
- Click on the black “Find the Lowest Price” button now.
- Then, you can also sign in by clicking on the blue “sign in” button on the right top of your screen to get better services.
- After that, you will see a form in which you will see two empty fields
- In the first field, you need to type in your email as in your username.
- Then in the second space, you need to enter your password.
- Then, you need to tap the blue “Sign in” button for the further process.
- If you are a new user, you can see blue “Register” link, click on it.
- In that form, you need to put in your information.
- In the first space, you need to enter the email address.
- In the second field, type in your password.
- Then in the third blank place, write your zip code.
- In the end, you need to click on the blue “Sign up for My Rx” button for the further process.
In case, if you forgot your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” option and can follow the instruction for recovering of your password.