Login Your GoDaddy Account Online
GoDaddy login portal is online service which can be accessible twenty-four hours a day and throughout the week. When you log in your account then you can perform a number of actions such as you can manage website builder, domains, hosting and other such activities. If you are a registered user or previous user then you need to type the customer number or the username and password to sign in to your GoDaddy account. The sign in procedure is actually easy and simple. You simply need to on your device and employ the directions which are given below.
Full Guidelines For Your GoDaddy Account Login:
- Initially, you have to open the authentic website of the GoDaddy by adding the link into the address bar.
- In order to access the website go to the given link www.godaddy.com
- As the home page of the site loaded then you have to hit a click on the option of “Sign in” where you will get two section about managing your account.
- You need to snap on the tab which is shown as “Sign in” located in the heading of registered users.
- When the new window opens then you have to input the customer number or username into the first section.
- By moving to the next step you need to add the password to your GoDaddy account.
- You can check the box of “Keep me signed in” to save your login details to use it in future.
- In the end, you have to press the green tab of “Sign in”.
How To Get Help To Reset Account Password?
In order to reset or change the password of your account, you need to click on the option of “I forgot” located at the corner of password section. On the next page, you have to enter the customer number or username and then add the email address. After that, you have to hit on the option of “I’m not a robot” to prove that you are human. When you insert the details then snap on the “Submit” button.