Join Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Chili’s is an American chain of casual dining restaurants that are running all over the world, serving the Tex-Mex-style cuisine to their customers. The company was founded by Larry Lavine, and the first ever restaurant was founded 41 years ago, on March 13, 1975.
It has been providing their services in all over the world that are operated through one headquarter based in the 6820 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas, U.S. the company has been running through a total of 1580 restaurants as of 2015.
How To Join Chili’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
The company has been remarkable since the time of their first ever restaurant and till they have maintained the quality of their food as well as the customer services and hospitality they provide at each restaurant. They conduct surveys to improve the quality of the services, here is how to take the survey on the official website:
- Go to the official website of the company and find the survey page on it, once find, proceed.
- You can also google the keyword and can find the survey page.
- The easiest of the way is clicking onto this link and get direct access to the company’s survey page: www.go-chilis.com
- Now, on this page, Select the country or the region and then click onto the green “Enter” button below that.
- Grab the receipt that you got from the company and type in the survey code in the first field on the new page, the code is mentioned in the middle of the receipt.
- Provide the check number now in the next field.
- Select the date of the receipt now, in the next field.
- Now, type in the total amount you paid at the restaurant.
- In the last field, type in the server name as well if it is available.
- Click on the green “Enter” button at the end of the form and provide the answers to the questions asked on the next few pages.