Access National Student Clearinghouse To Track A Transcript Form
The National Student Clearinghouse is an American company that was created by the higher education community back in the year 1993. Up to now, the non-profit organization has benefited over 3,600 college and the universities by giving them the degree information and reporting online enrollment options.
How To Access National Student Clearinghouse To Track The Transcript Form
The company provides the option of tracking and ordering a transcript form online at their website on the simplest and easiest of the ways. This has never been made so easy before. It has helped the students for a way long time by helping them get the transcript form at home and get their time saved and can also track it online. All you have to do is to go through a simple, short process that should not take more than 2 minutes. Here is what to do:
- Establish a fast speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop first of all.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of the company now.
- This is the link to get you straight to the website: www.getmytranscript.com
- When the page is fully loaded, click on the only field mentioned at the top of the page and select your college or a university from the list.
- Click the green “Submit” button now.
- Now, there is a table at the top right corner of the page.
- Now, type in your transcript order button in the first field on this page now.
- Provide your email address in the field next to it as well.
- Click the white arrow button at the right side of the email address, that will show you the current status of your form so that you can wait for it.