Apply For Chase Freedom Credit Card Online
Chase is a credit card service provided JPMorgan Chase & o. which is a multinational banking company which is in terms of assets is the world’s sixth largest bank holding the assets of around US$2.35 trillion. According to Forbes Global 2000, it is the world’s fifth-largest public company as well.
The purpose of the Chase banking company is to provide financial services on a major platform and is ranked sixth largest in the world in terms of the composite ranking according to the Forbes magazine. The company was founded in 2000 and their headquarters is in New York City, America.
Services Offered By The Chase Freedom Credit Card
- $150 Bonus: When you will add your first authorized user, you will get to earn $25 bonus, you have to make first purchase the 3 month period, the same one.
- 5% Cash Recovery: On collective purchases of up to $1,500 you will get to recover your 5% of the cash back as a bonus.
- 1% Cash Recovery: You will get 1% of the cash back on every kind of the purchases automatically; as long as your account is open your cash recovery rewards will never expire.
How To Apply For The Chase Freedom Credit Card:
- Get your computer connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.getchasefreedom.com
- At the home page, first of all, provide your Invitation number that consists of 12-Numbers in the first field.
- Then, in the second empty field, provide your Zip Code of the area you are living in comprising of the 5-digits.
- In the last field, type in your last name.
Clicking on the blue ‘Submit button will lead you to the homepage and you are now registered with the Chase Freedom Credit Card, apply and enjoy the cash back reward services. If you face any problem you can call the company number as well or can e-mail them too.