Geek Squad Protection Online Service Request
Geek Squad is run by and is a subsidiary of the United States based multinational consumer electronics corporation Best Buy. It was established way back on June 16, 1994, which is about 23 years ago and was established by Robert Stephens. It has been headquartered in the Richfield, Minnesota, U.S. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland.
How To Request A Replacement Device On Geek Squad
- You need to connect your computer with a good speed internet connection.
- After that, visit the official website of the company using the link that you can get from the search engine.
- Or, this is the link you will need to go there: www.geeksquad.com/servicerequest
- On the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the orange “New Request” button there.
- You will be exposed to a four-field form on the next page now.
- Enter your first name in the very first field on this form now.
- Provide the last name now in the field that lies next to it.
- Enter the protection number in the third field on this form now.
- Provide the email address in the field that lies next to it now.
- Click on the orange “Submit” button at the end of the page and get the request submitted to the company.
- After that you have requested for the new device, you can check the status as well:
- Click on the orange colored “Check service request status” link on the first page that gets open using the link.
- Provide the first name in the first field on the form on this page now.
- Enter the last name now in the field that comes after that.
- Choose the option to which you want to search it now.
- If it is a service request number, select the option and provide the number in the field below it.
Click on the orange “Search” button at the bottom of the page and get the status checked.