Access Best Buy And Get Geek Squad Remote Support
Best buy is an American brand that sells many electronics accessories that make life easy for a common person. Their list includes Video Games, Digital cameras, software, VHS cassettes, Mobile phones, VCRs and a lot more useful things.
The company’s headquarter is based in Richfield, Minnesota and from there, they deal with many countries like the United States, Canada and Mexico. Best Buy was created by Richard M. Schulze and Gary Smoliak in 1966 and is now standing amongst one of the top America’s retail stores.
Best Buy’s have their own Geek squad as well who provides computer repairing and service plans facilities to the customers.
How To Get Best Buy Geek Squad Remote Support?
To get the remote support from the Best Buy Geek Squad, you need to go through the following steps:
- Get near to your PC and open your web browser while it’s connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Go to this link: www.geeksquad.com/pin
- On this webpage, you will see a blank field with a title of “Remote Access Code”.
- Enter the remote access code of yours in that field, and then click the “Connect” button to start chatting with their agent to get the remote support.
- Their agent will guide you about your problem without even visiting your place where your computer is located.
- You also have the option to connect to the agent via Agent’s PIN that is located just below the “Remote Access Code” option.
If you are not on the phone with the Best Buy Geek Squad Agent, then you can also start the chat with the agent session from their website and that option is also located on the same webpage, the right side. You can also download the Best Buy app on your mobile to enjoy the features that it offers. Enjoy your time with the best buy, whether it is for shopping or repairing purpose.