Access Garmin To Register Your Outdoor Products
Garmin is a multinational company based in the United States that has been providing many kinds of the technology products. The company came into existence in October 1989; which is like 27 years ago and was started as ProNav and was founded in the Lenexa, Kansas, United States. It has it headquarter operating from the Olathe, Kansas United States.
Guideline To Access Garmin To Register Your Outdoor Products:
- You will need this link to start the process: www.garmin.com/dashboard
- It will take you to the dashboard on the website directly.
- Select your language in the first blank field on the form now.
- Now, there is a category wise display of the products, click on the blue “Outdoor & Dogs” link after that.
- On the next page now you will have to login to your account, for that:
- Enter the email address in the first blank field on the form.
- Type your password in the field right below it now.
- The password might be forgotten, you can recover it as well, for that:
- Click on the blue “Forgot Password” link now.
- Enter your email address in the only field in the password recovery form on the next page now.
- Click on the blue “Recover Password” button now and get your password back.
- Enter the password in the login form now and then click on the blue “Sign in” button and get logged in.
- If you want to create an account first, click on the blue “Create One” button:
- Enter the full name in the first blank field on this form now.
- Type your email address in the field below it.
- Enter the password after that now.
- Type the password again to confirm it.
- Click on the blue “Create Account” button now and get the account created.
Login back again and get to register your product from there now.