Access Gap Cardholder Account Service
GAP, Inc. is an American company founded by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher on August 21, 1969, about 47 years ago, in the San Francisco, California, U.S. It is known to be running a total of 6133 locations all over the world from only headquarter based in the San Francisco, California, U.S.
Guideline To Access Gap Cardholder Account Service:
- Go to the official website of the company and then follow it to the login portal for the cardholders.
- Click this link for the direct access: www.gap.com/activate
- On the login form, type your User ID in the first field on the form now.
- If you have lost the ID, click on the black “Find User ID” link.
- Enter your card number now in the first blank field.
- Provide the zip code in the next field now.
- Click on the blue “Find User ID” button and get your ID.
- Provide the password as well in the field below it.
- If you have lost the password, click on the black “Reset Password” link.
- Enter User ID in the first empty field on the next page.
- Provide the zip code in the field next to it.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button and make the further process to get it back.
- Check the box by clicking on it and get remembered by the website.
- Click on the blue “Secure Login” button at the end of the form and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account yet, click on the blue “Register” button.
- Provide the card number in the first blank space on the next page.
- Provide the zip code in the second space now.
- Click blue “Continue” button and get the form filled on the next page as well.
You can now get all the cardholder services from your account after logging in.