Request Experian Credit Report Online
Experian is the leading global services company which provides data and analytical tools to its clients all over the world. It helps businesses to manage their credit and prevent fraud. It also helps individuals check their credit report and protect it against identity theft.
It had almost 17,000 employees in 37 different countries of the world and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with operational headquarters in California US and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Now, you can check your report free without any credit card. While you check your report, your credit does not deduct, and it’s refreshed after every 30 days when you signed in.
How to Request Experian Credit Report Online
To get a free report, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Click on the link www.freecreditreport.com
- As the page opens, click on the “Get Your Free Credit Report” button to proceed further. When you click it, you have to fill the form in step one. You have to provide your First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, Email Address, Street Address, ZIP Code, City, State, put a check on “yes” option if you have stayed at the following address for more than six months otherwise select “no”.
- After that, click on the “Submit and Continue button”, now in step two, you have to provide your social security number, date of birth, username and password in the next field. Click on the “Submit Secure Order” button to proceed to step three.
- After providing information in step three and step four, you will be able to get your free reports.
If You Are Already A Member:
- You have to click on the “Member Sign in” button on the top right of the page.
- When you click it, you have to enter your Username and Password. After that, click on the “Sign In” button in yellow color.
If you have any questions, then you can also contact them on their numbers during operational hours. You can also send them email at their address.