Access Ford To Check Your Rebate Status
Ford is an American multinational company that makes autos and parts. The Headquarter of the company is based in the Dearborn, Michigan, which is the suburb of Detroit, from where it produces many innovative technological autos of all types. The company was incorporated back in the year 1903 and was founded by the Henry Ford.
The company is known to be selling many automobiles and commercial vehicles under the brand name of Ford while it also sells most of its luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Brazilian SUV manufacturer and Troller, etc. are also owned by the Ford.
Automobiles Offered By The Ford
Ford produces many kinds of vehicles that vary from a usage point of view; these vehicles come every time with the latest features and technologies to help customers all around the world. Some of the Vehicles created by Ford, are mentioned here in the list:
- Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, C-Max, Mustang, and Taurus are some of the cars produced by the company.
- The company also provides the Crossovers and SUVs of many types and shapes.
- Trucks and Vans are also manufactured at the Ford.
- Apart from this, you can get many tools as well from the company.
Here Is How To Check Your Rebate Status At The Ford:
- First of all, you will need to connect your computer with a high speed running internet connection.
- Make sure your connection should be secured and reliable as well as it must not interrupt in between the process.
- Now open the web browser that suits with your internet connection’s speed.
- Go to this link: www.fordowner.com/rebates
- Now at the right side of the page, you will get to see a blue “Check Rebate Status” button, click on it.
- Now, in the first field type in your Tracking number.
- In the second field, type in your email address.
- Clicking the blue “Continue” button will get you to the page where you will see the information and the status of your rebate.