Access Florida Department Of Economic Opportunity To File Unemployment Claim
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (FDEO) is providing an opportunity which is letting unemployed legal resident of Florida to receive compensation of unemployment only if they met the requirements of state. In order to claim for compensation one have to file an application online over the internet which will take 30 minutes to complete the process. FDEO will award compensation benefits to approved applicants. Now here the question is how one can claim for this compensation online? Well, the answer is, follow given below set of detailed instructions.
Pre-Requisite For File A Claim:
- You have to be unemployed due to some reasons other than wrong acts as defined by Law of Florida State.
- You have to be a legal resident of Florida.
- You must had worked and get paid during the time line of “Base Period”
Guidelines To File Claim For Unemployment At FDEO:
- You need to turn your computer on and open internet browser to visit website of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity by inserting its URL link which is www.fluidnow.com in address bar of browser.
- In next step you need to find a link of “Florida’s Internet Claims Filing System” which is located in the section of “File Online” and click on this link to proceed further.
- You have to read complete introduction which is written in your native language.
- Once you have read the introduction you need to click on button of :Claim for English”
- After that, you have to click the check box to indicate that you have understood the statement of security.
- In last step you have to click on button of “submit” to complete the application.