Enroll To Florida Medicaid Managed Care
Florida State designed some Medicaid programs in which individuals of state will get the healthcare facilities. These programs are available in different languages. The user can get the medical facilities after being enrolled in any of the programs.
Medical programs provide the facility of giving medical services to patients at the very affordable rates and spread the awareness of the severity of diseases. Medicaid budget will remain same for the different enrollment plans with the expected additional care. Programs lead to a reduction in Medicaid expenditures and gave the predictability of increasing budget. Follow the given instructions to access the account and enroll in the program.
How To Enroll Florida Medicaid Managed Care:
Follow the guidelines to log in your Medicaid account and make plan enrollment:
- Open website by following the mentioned link www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com
- On having the website being opened you have to click the tab of “Enroll Now” present at top right corner.
- By clicking the tab you will be taken to a new page where you will see two options to log in the account.
Login using PIN:
- You need to enter your PIN code which is written on the letter you got from US Mail in the first box.
- Then give your recipient id or the card ID in next box and click on the tab of “Login”.
Login without PIN:
- Click on the link highlighted as “Login without PIN” and then fill three sections of member information, relationship to member and then click on login to access the account.
Enrollment plan by Phone:
The user can also access the enrollment plans by having a simple phone call to counseling helpline at given toll-free number 187-7711-3662. Then press one, two or three according to the choice of language. Then select option one to select or change your enrollment plan. For enrollment, you will be requiring SSN, DOB and id number.
In case of any reporting against Medicare fraud in the state of Florida then you can call at 8669-667-226.