Access Thomson Airways To Check-In For Your Flight
Thomson Holidays is a British travel operator that provides a large number of travel services to their customers. It Is the subsidiary of the TUI Group, which is also amongst one of the best among its kind. The company was founded 52 years back in the year 1965. The headquarter based in the Luton, England, is responsible for providing the following services and products to their customers:
- Charter and scheduled passenger airlines.
- Cruise lines.
- Package holidays.
- Hotels and many beautiful resorts as well.
It is a travel agency that helps the people travel to many beautiful places in the country as well as in the world.
How To Access Thomson Airways To Check-In For Your Flight
If you are scheduled to use the company’s airways, you can get to find the bookings without the reference number and can get many extra services as well online, but if you are flying with any other airways, you need a reference number to start the process. Here is the process:
- Make a good speed internet connection with your computer.
- Please make sure that the internet connection must be running with a constant flow so that the process does not get interrupted in between and there is no data loss.
- Open your web browser and grab the reference number.
- Go to the extra services of the company’s official website now by visiting this link: www.flightextras.thomson.co.uk
- Once the page is loaded fully, type in the Booking Reference number in the first field in the form on this page you just opened.
- Now, after the number, type in the surname of the lead passenger as well in the field below it.
- Now, select the day, month and the year of your travel date now in the next field.
- Click the white “Find Booking” button now at the end of this form, that will get you to the page that will be showing all the details of your booking.