Apply For First Premier Bank Credit Card Online
First Premier Bank is an online American Bank known for its brilliant services in the United States. The bank provides financial services as well. The headquarter of the company is based in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota, from where it is operating many branches based in all over the country.
The bank is also known as the tenth largest issuer of the MasterCard credit cards in the United States. The main name of the bank is in the providing of many kinds of subprime credit cards.
Services Offered By The First Premier Bank
The bank is known to be providing many useful services to the people living in the United States, these services belong to many different categories but serve the same purpose. These services are easily available at the online website. Some of these services are:
- Many kinds of the personal services are available like Banking, Loans, Investing, Online and Phone Banking as well.
- You can get many kinds of the banking, treasury, loans, Wealth Management kinds of Business Services as well.
- You can get many kinds of Trust and Wealth Services and can get the Trust Online as well.
How To Apply For First Premier Bank Credit Card Online:
Get your computer connected to an internet connection that runs at a high speed. Your connection should be secured as well.
- Open your browser and go to this link: www.firstpremiercreditcard.com
- At the homepage, scroll down and click the blue “Apply now” button below the credit card option.
- Choose How would you describe your credit history?
- Choose if you already have a credit card with the bank.
- Choose if you have any active Checking Account or a PrePaid / Debit card?
- Choose if you have paid a 90 days’ late payment. Click the yellow “Continue” button.
- Provide your first, middle and the last name as well.
- Provide your Address, Apt. City, State and the zip code as well.
- Select your time and type of the residence.
- Provide your Date of Birth, Phone number, your SSN and then confirm the SSN as well.
- Provide your email address and check the privacy checkbox.
- Clicking the orange “Continue” button will take you to the next page where you will have to provide other information to apply for the card.