Access Massachusetts To Check Your Unclaimed Property Status
Mass.Gov is a registered service running under the Common wealth of Massachusetts. It helps you check the status of your unclaimed property claim. As it has been noticed that one out of every ten people have unclaimed property, it’s in a form of the unclaimed money, securities, and unclaimed properties which are exceeding up to 2.4 billion.
Along checking the unclaimed property claim you can also search for unclaimed property. Once you have searched for unclaimed property, you need to verify it, for verification purpose you need to confirm your name, address, and social security number. After getting it verified, you can claim it and get your cash.
You can also access the holder division where you can upload/update the reports and personal information once you are logged in. Other than this you can also get yourself registered for the upcoming auction. Print forms are also provided, so you can get them downloaded and print them. The answer to the most frequent asked questions is also given on the bar.
How to Check Your Unclaimed Property Status at Massachusetts:
To check the status of an unclaimed property claim, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Your PC should be connected to the Internet connection.
- Click on the link www.findmassmoney.com to search for the unclaimed property claim.
- As the page opens, scroll down the page and click on the “Check Your Unclaimed Property Claim Status” button.
- As you click the button, a new window will open. You have to enter the following details required, including Inquiry Number (which is assigned to your claim), Last Name or Business Name and Last 4 Digits of Tax ID.
- After entering these details, click on the “Search” button below and you can easily check the status of your unclaimed property claim easily.
As you are finished with the above process, you can also call them on their support numbers regarding any query.