Login To MyBlue Account To Access Tools And Resources
BlueCross BlueShield MyBlue is a portal offered to the customers of the company to have access to the tools and resources that are easy, smart and very secure and private to use.
All of these tools are designed specifically to help you save the money. By using the MyBlue account, you can get organized and can live healthier as well.
Guideline To Login To MyBlue Account To Access Tools And Resources:
- First of all, go to the official website of the company, here is the link that will get you the direct access to the portal: www.fepblue.org/myblue
- Wait for a few seconds until the page is fully open, there is a login form that you have to fill now:
- Type your username in the first blank field that you see now.
- Enter the password in the field that lies next to it now.
- Click on the blue “Submit” button at the end of the page and get logged in to get the access to your account services.
- However, in case you don’t have the account yet, you can create a new one as well, for that, click on the blue “Don’t have an account?” link at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the blue “NEXT” button on the first page now.
- There is a form you will see on the next page:
- Enter the member ID in the first blank field on this form now.
- Type the first name in the field next to it now.
- Enter the middle initial after that now.
- Enter the last name in the field next to it.
- Provide your date of the birth now in the last field on the form on this page.
- Click on the blue “Next” button to proceed.
On the next page, make the further process, complete it and submit to get logged in and get the services after that.