Join FedEx Office Customer Experience Survey
FedEx Office (Prints and Ship Services, Inc.) is an American chain of stores that is offering a retail outlet for the Express and the Ground versions of the company. It is offering home delivery, printing, shipping, binding as well as the copying services to its customers based all across the country.
The company was founded way back in the year 1970 as Kinko’s and was changed to the current form of the company. It has been now headquartered in the Plano, Texas, from where it has been running all its chains throughout the country.
Products Offered By The Fedex Office
The company offers a wide variety of the products to its customers, the services of the company can be taken from the online website as well as through the stores of the company as well. Here are few of the services of the company:
- You can get the photocopying services from the company.
- Many kinds of the printing services from the company as well.
- Shipping services from the company are available as well.
- Apart from all this, you can get the home delivery services as well.
- You can get the tracking services as well.
How To Join FedEx Office Customer Experience Survey:
Go to the official website of the company to take the customer survey experience.
- This is the direct link to the survey page of the website: www.fedex.com/welisten
- Select your language by clicking the respective purple button in the middle of the page.
- Read the instructions and click the purple “Next” button at the end of the page.
- Select the type of the service you required during the visit.
- Click the purple “Next” button at the end of the page again.
- Select, if you have the receipt and click on the purple “Next” again.
- Now, type in the transaction number now in the only empty field from the receipt.
- Click the purple “Next” button again, and give in the answers to all the questions on the next few pages. Submit them in the end to the company.