Access PDC And Area Disposal Service To Make On-Line Payment
PDC and Area Disposal Service are both one of the top environmental services in the United States and are the top priority and the first choice of the customers for more than 70 years.
It started back in 1928 when John Coulter, the founder bought his first ever truck and started collecting waste in the West Peoria, Ill. Both the companies have acquired many other companies after that, the most recent of them all is the Tomlinson Disposal, Inc. in the year 2016.
How To Access PDC And Area Disposal Service To Make On-Line Payment:
- You will have to go to the official website of the company, this is easily possible by searching over the internet.
- If it is hard to find, go to this link, it will take you directly to the login page: www.ezpay.pdcarea.com
- Fill out the login form to login now:
- Enter the email address in the first blank field on the form now.
- Type the password in the field that lies below it now.
- Click on the blue “Sign-In” button below the form now and get signed in to your account from where you can make the payments online.
- If you are without an account, you will have to create one before login, for that:
- Click on the blue “Sign-Up” button at the right side of the page.
- Enter the customer number in the first blank box.
- Type your access code in the field that lies below it.
- Enter the email address after that now in the next field.
- Re-type the email to verify it.
- Choose a strong password for your secure account and choose it according to the company demand.
- Enter this password again to verify it in the field below.
- Click on the blue “Create Account” button now and get your account created.
You can now have a complete access to online payments along with many other payments related services as well.