Sign Up To Eventbrite And Create An Event
Eventbrite is an American company and a global market that is working to provide the live experiences to the people who can get to find and also create events. It lets the users find and create events in almost 190 countries of the world.
It was founded back in the year San Francisco, California, U.S. It is the same place that is holding the headquarter to run and maintain services in all these countries.
How To Sign Up To Eventbrite And Create An Event:
- Go to the official website of the company after connecting your computer with a good speed internet connection.
- Click on this link to go to the website directly: www.eventbrite.com
- Click on the blue “Create Event” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Under the login tag at the top of the page, click onto the “Or, Sign Up” link.
- Now, type in your email address in the first field on this page.
- Type in the password in the next field on this page now.
- Now, click on the green “Sign Up” button at the end of the form. That will get you registered.
- Now, click on the blue “Create Event” link at the top of the page.
- Type in the event title in the first field on this page.
- Type in the location name now in the next field.
- Select the starting date now in the field next to it and then provide the ending date of the event as well.
- Upload the event image by clicking the “ADD EVENT IMAGE” button now.
- Type in the event description now in the next field.
- Provide the organizer name as well now.
- Check the box, if you want to link the event to the Facebook and Twitter account.
- Now, create tickets, select the privacy, provide the event title, event topic.
- Check if you want to see the remaining tickets on your listing.
- Click on the green “Make our Event live” button at the end of the page, and your event will get live and active.