Access Equifax Login Portal
Equifax is one of the credit provider company based in the United States. You can manage your account after having an account on the website. Through the customer login you can easily pay your Equifax bill, view transaction history, get update and news alerts online from your home. You can also reset your account password or username online if you do not remember. The login process is very easy and takes only a couple of minutes to complete. You are supposed to follow the underline instructions to start the sig in process.
Full Directions To Log In Your Account At Equifax Online:
- In the first step, you have to on your operating system along eth the availability of the internet supply.
- You are supposed to insert the given URL link of the website into the address bar of internet browser which is using at present.
- You can obtain the link of the website from here www.equifax.com
- In the next step, you have to hit on the option which is indicated as “Customer log in” located at the top right side of the website.
- When you hit on this option a new page will be displayed on your screen where you have to type in your username with the password into the respective blanks.
- Once you have given the details then you have to check on the orange color tab which is mentioned as “Sign in”.
How To Obtain Forgotten User Name Or Password Of Your Equifax Account?
You are required to recover your username or password easily by hitting the tab of “Forgotten username or password”. You have to fill up your last name, SSN along with the date of birth into the provided areas. After that click on the red color button of “Continue” and get your account password and username.