Access EpixHD & Get Premium Entertainment
EPIX, is a joint venture between Paramount, MGM and LIONSGATE, it is a next-generation premium entertainment channel, video-on-demand and online service. It is headquartered in New York City and owned by Studio 3 Partners, LLC.
Some Features Of EpixHD
By just subscribing EPIX HD once, you can get over 150 HD movies in a month, 1000 more instant streaming on your computer, Smartphone, tablet and many other devices anytime, anywhere.
The service is also availed by 30 million homes through distribution partners, including Charter Communications, Cox Communications, DISH Network, Mediacom Communications, NCTC, Suddenlink Communications and Verizon FiOS.
How To Subscribe To EpixHD?
To subscribe to EPIX, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Your device must be connected to a reliable Internet connection.
- Click on the link www.epixhd.com/watch-roku to subscribe to these services.
- As the page opens, you have to activate your device. To activate it, you have to select the device from the list given below.
- After selecting the device, click on the “Continue” button below it. A pop up will appear on the screen. You have to click on the “Get Epix” button in the orange color.
- It will take to another window, asking you “want to subscribe to EPIX? Select your TV Provider” or login with your credentials.
- You have to click on above option and choose your TV provider. It will take you another window related to the service provider.
- You have to click on the “Add EPIX Now” button to proceed. After clicking it, again a new window will open you have to create a new account to access it.
- Scroll down and click on the “Register today” button. After clicking it, a new page will open in which you have to provide your account information and select the “account type” from the options below. As you select any option, you have to enter the details according to it.
- After entering it, press the “Next” button. Later on, you have to follow easy steps to get yourself successfully registered.
You can also give EPIX feedback by scrolling down to the page and click on the “Contact button” after you get free from the above process. Similarly, you can also contact your service provider for any technical support regarding any issue, such as “Wireless, Internet or Home Security”.