Get Free E-Pass From Central Florida Expressways Authority Online
Expressway authority manages Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) who is responsible for the construction and maintenance of toll roads. The authority is responsible for the management of toll roads in four counties that are Greater Orlando (Lake, Osceola, Seminole, and Orange Counties).
The CFX replaced the authority in the Orlando Orange County (OOCEA) in 2014 that had to maintain the system in only the respective county.
Central Florida Expressway Authority presenting E-PASS
The Central Express highway authority now presents E-PASS which is an electronic way of paying the toll tax on roads despite waiting in the long lines you can go through a special lane to pay the toll without stopping the vehicle.
How To Get An E-PASS From Central Express Highway Authority:
- Get your computer connected to a good internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.epasstoday.com
- Scroll down to the end of the page till you see three options, to order online, in person or via phone number.
- Click on “Order Online”, a new page will be open in a new tab.
- Now read the agreement terms and then click on accept to go to the next page.
- Select whether you want the account for personal or business purpose.
- Provide first name and middle name of the applicant, and then give the driver’s license ID.
- Provide the first and middle name and driver’s license of the co-applicant.
- Type in your complete address, name of your city.
- Then write the Zip code of the state.
- Type in your phone number you use in the day and the one in the night if applicable, click next.
- Provide all the necessary credentials for the account security on this page.
- Give the information demanded about your vehicle.
- Select the payment method, and then verify your enrollment application.
- At the end, submit your order after the confirmation.
You will get your E-Pass in a few days to enjoy the drive on toll roads without stopping.