Participate In Wal-Mart Customer Survey
Walmart is an American company that is ranked as the World’s largest company regarding the revenue it has collected. The company that was founded on July 2, 1962, 54 years ago in Rogers, Arkansas, United States is providing the all-round services to the customers all over the world.
The company has achieved all these landmarks due to the number of products and services they have on their list. Sam Walton, the founder of the company puts in all the effort in the success of the company.
Products Offered By The Walmart
The company has been running a total of 11,593 locations in all over the world. The company has collected a total revenue of US$482.13 billion so far as in the report of the year 2016. Here is the list of the products of the company:
- The company provides the movies and music, Electronics, home and furniture, and many kinds of the home improvements as well.
- It also offers the clothing, jewelry, toys, footwear, health and beauty; pet supplies products as well.
- You can also get the sporting goods and fitness, photo finishing, auto, craft supplies as well.
- Apart from all this, people can get party supplies and grocery items as well.
How To Participate In Wal-Mart Customer Survey:
- Open the web browser and check the internet connection to start the process.
- Open your web browser and go to this link now: www.entry.survey.walmart.com
- Select your language and click the blue “Continue” button at the end of the page.
- Check the box and again click the blue “Continue” button.
- Check the box at the end of the page again, if you agree to the terms of the policy of the company and again click the blue “Continue” button.
- Provide the Date of birth, First name and the Last name now.
- Provide your Street Address, City, Zip Code, and the Phone Number as well.
- Click the blue “Continue” button now and give in the answers to a list of questions being asked on the next few pages. Submit them to the company in the end.