Check TaxAct E-file Status
TaxAct is a software which is used to prepare the tax. This software is used by many of the countries in the world to create their taxes. This American software is free for few months and after that, you can buy the two packages such as “Plus” in which you have to pay 37 and the other is “Premium” and its bill is $47. You can get an access to the tax calculator, refund status and track the services as well.
You will be able to view the e-file status of your federal and state returns online on the website. you just have to fill a form, that will only take 2 minutes your time. Some of those services are mentioned here.
- On this website, you would be able to compare the online tax products.
- You can also compare the desktop tax products as well.
- You will be able to start or access prior year tax products.
How To Check TaxAct E-file Status
- First of all, you would require opening the website. Use this link in the web browser that you often use: www.efstatus.taxact.com
- After some loading, you will reach the official website of the company. After that, provide all the information required by the company in the form. After that, you would require clicking on the green colored “Check E-file Status” button to proceed.
After clicking that button, you will be able to check your E-file. If you want any kind of help from the company, the helpful links are located at the right side of the form.