Access First Bank To Create Your Online Banking Account
First Bank is a banking company based in Colorado. The Holding company is known to have own 122 different First Bank locations running in Arizona, California, and Colorado. The company is also called and known by the name of 1stBank as well. As per the report came in 2014, the First Bank was claimed as the fourth wealthiest private bank in the United States.
The company was founded back in the year 1963 and since then they feel very fortunate to been working with outstanding employees providing financial stability to their customers. In total, this Bank has got almost 415 billion in assets.
Services Offered By The First Bank
First Bank keeps its customers involved by providing outstanding financial services by providing the stability to them. It has been providing a wide range of services ever since it evolved. Some of their services are mentioned here:
- It Provides the Online Banking for Personal and Banking purpose.
- It provides Personal accounts, College savings plans, Health Savings Plans, etc. .for the personal business.
- Business accounts, Business account rates, Merchant Services, etc. for the business purpose.
- And many other services are also available.
How To Access First Bank To Create Your Online Banking Account
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.efirstbank.com
- Now click on the sign-up link at the end of the login form.
- Then select if you want to sign up for the business or personal purpose and click the orange button.
- Type in your first name and last name and then the account number in the first three fields.
- Give your SSN, mother’s maiden name and the date of birth then.
- Provide the last eight digits of your card and some other information that is asked as well.
Click the orange “Next” button and then provide the other details that are demanded and confirm them as well. In the end, submit the information and get registered so that you can get the services from the company.