Submit EDF Energy Meter Reading Form Online
Submit your meter reading online and get the details of your bills as well as payment online. Through this online process, you can get a bill of gas and electricity online and you can submit the bills without going to the company. Before the start of the procedure, you need to register your account on the website. After creation of your account then you will be able to complete the process by following the four easy steps. The process of meter reading submission is very simple and easy and you can get it by using the steps which are mentioned underneath.
What Is The Full Process To Submit Meter Reading Form Online?
- In order to avail the facility of meter reading you need to go to the browser of your preference and then add the given link www.edfenergy.com/meterreadingform
- After getting the page then you will be requested to clack on the option of “Submit a meter reading” located the left-hand side of the page.
- Now you will be asked to give the required details in order to get the meter reading.
- In the first field of the form, you will be requested to type the account number.
- In the next box, you have to add the postcode.
- After giving the information then you will need to click on the option of orange color which is cited as “Continue”.
- In the next step, you need to add the details of meter reading and then confirm it and clack on the tab of “Finish” to complete the process online.
What Is Account Number And Postcode?
- The account number consists of twelve digits number.
- It can be located on the top side of your statement.
- It should start with the number 67.
- You will be able to get the meter reading facility by logging into your account.
- You need to type your complete postcode.
- You need to give your postcode in order to verify your details and for security purpose.