Access State Of California For Unemployment Insurance (UI) Online
The Employee Development Department is run and managed by the State of California government and is ranked as one of the largest department in the state. It has been working with the help of some employees that have been working on hundreds of services provided by the department. The department provides the insurance services and plans to the employees as well.
How You Can Login To State Of California For Unemployment Insurance (UI) Online
- You need to visit the website of the company first of all in this process.
- You will find a link to this website over the internet, or it can also be found here: www.edd.ca.gov/ui_online
- On this page, you can see a “Log into Mobile” button. Click on it.
- Enter your username in the first field on this page now.
- Type the password in the next field which just appears now.
- Click on the “Log in” button now and get logged in into the account.
- In case you are not registered yet, click on the black “Register for UI Online” button now.
- On the next page, click on the “Register for UI Online” button.
- Enter the first name in the first blank field on the form now.
- Type the middle name after that and then enter your last name in the field next to it.
- Choose the suffix now and then enter the date of your birth in the field that comes next to it now.
- Enter the email address in the field below it and then type the email address again to confirm it.
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or the EDD Client Number (ECN) after that.
- Renter them in the field below it now.
- Provide the EDD Customer Account Number in the next field and then the letters in the image in the field below it.
- Click on the “Next” button to make the further process and get the services through the account.