Access eBay To Buy Sporting Goods
The eBay Inc. is an American e-commerce company as well as a multinational corporation that helps its customers provide business to consumer and consumer to consumer sales services by using the Internet. Pierre Omidyar founded eBay back in the year 1995 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Today, by having its business expanded in over 30 countries, the company is known to be a multibillion-dollar with dot-com bubble being the real success story of the company. Buyers use the online website free, but the sellers have to pay for the listings.
Services Offered By The eBay
The eBay offers a long list of services related to many categories and departments to its customers throughout the world, some of them that can be accessible online are as follows:
- Fashion accessories for men’s, women’s kids and babies that include Jewelry, Watches, Handbags, Health, and Beauty, etc.
- The motor tag provides vehicle accessories and services for the Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, parts and other accessories. This also includes Powersports and boats, etc.
- Electronics: Cell Phones, Camera’s, Photos, Computers and Tablets, Video Games and Consoles, etc.
How To Buy Sporting Goods From The eBay
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.ebay.ca.
- At the top of the page, drag your mouse onto the “Sporting Goods” tags. Select the Category of the product you want to buy.
- Now click on the product you want to buy.
- Select the quantity and click the blue “Add to Cart” button.
- Now click the blue “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Now click the register button, provide the information and create your account.
After creating your account and providing certain information about your billing and shipping addresses, you will have to select the payment method and give other basic information as well. Place your order and you will get it in 12-36 working days.