Join Duane Reade Customer Satisfaction Survey
Duane Reade is an American chain of convenience and pharmacy stores that are running all across the New York Metropolitan area. It was founded back in the year 1960 as the subsidiary of the Walgreens Boots Alliance. The company was founded by Eli Cohen, Abraham Cohen, Jack Cohen.
Its headquartered is located in 440 Ninth Avenue, New York City, New York, the United States from where it has been managing and operating the services in the area. The company, in total, has been managing a total of 250 stores in the Metropolitan area.
How To Join Duane Reade Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The company, ever since their existence has been very determined in providing a quality service through the stores. These services are always improving and increasing, and the suggestions are taken from the customers of the company themselves through the surveys and feedbacks on the online website:
- You have to establish a very good speed internet connection connected to your computer or a laptop.
- Open your web browser and go to the official survey page of the company’s website.
- Click this link for the direct access to the survey page: www.drecares.com
- Wait for the page to be completely open and grab the receipt of the company you got during your last visit to the store to look for some important information. Without this info, you cannot take the survey.
- Look for the survey code in the middle of the receipt and type it in the first field on the page.
- Type in the password in the second field on the page now.
- Select the time on which you visited the store now.
- Select the blue “Start” button at the end of the form now, that will get you to the next page where you will be seeing some questions that need to be answered before submitting them back to the company in the end.