Check Georgia DOL Weekly UI/TRA Benefits Payments
Georgia DOL is giving a number of online services to its clients and workers. You can check the status of weekly UI/TRA benefits payments offered by the Georgia DOL. In order to avail this service, you have to go to the online services section of the website and then give your Social Security Number along with the PIN handy. The process of checking status is simple and easy and you have to keep your necessary details with you I order to start the process.
What Are The Full Instructions To Check The Status Of Weekly UI/TRA Payments?
- You have to add the specified link www.dol.state.ga.us of the website into the address bar of the browser.
- When the home page of the specified website opens then you have to click on the option which is specified as “Online services”.
- On the new page, you are supposed to snap on the option which is indicated as “Status of weekly UI/TRA benefits payments” in the section of “UI Benefits”.
- As you click on the given services then you are required to fill the form by adding the necessary details.
- You have to add your Social Security Number to the first empty field.
- In the next box, you will be requested to type the Personal Identification Number or PIN number.
- You have to tick on the option of inquiring into UI benefits or you can pick the TRA benefits payments option.
- Click on the tab of “Submit” and get the details online.
What Is The Procedure To Report UI Fraud?
In order to report a fraud, you have to click on the option of “Report UI Fraud” located in the contact us the link to the website. There are different methods to report UI frauds such as online, by phone and by the paper method of reporting a fraud. You have to click on the online method and go to the instructions to complete the process. You can also call at 404 232 3440 from your phone to report a fraud.