Visit PA Department Of Transportation To Schedule Driver’s Exam
PA Department of Transportation is allowing drivers to schedule their test online. Driver’s tests are basically available for online scheduling such as driver’s license road test, motorcycle road test, written special points test and commercial driver’s license road test. PA Department of transportation is also providing another service through which you can easily cancel test as well besides scheduling.
Guideline To Schedule Driver’s Exam At PA Department Of Transportation:
- First of all you have to open a website of Pennsylvania Department of Transpiration by inserting its URL in internet explorer to schedule driver’s Exam.
- Link of website is given here www.dmv.state.pa.us
- In next step you need to find a button which is marked as “Schedule a Driver’s Exam” which is located on right top corner of web page. Once you have got the button hit a click on it.
- You will be redirected to another web page where window is divided into two sections.
- According to step 1 you have to read instruction regarding driver’s test availability for online scheduling.
- In next step you have to provide some details as required by log in form.
- You have to input driver number with no spaces and dashes in marked field of “Driver Number”
- Enter your date of birth in given format (01/30/1990)
- In next blank of (SNN) you are required to add last four digits of social security number but if you do not have SSN then enter last four digits of Alien number or I94 number which was used as Penn DOT.
- After that, you need to enter displayed value in given box and click on button of “Log in”
- Similarly, you have to follow on screen guides to finish the process.
Benefits Of PA Department Of Transportation:
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is providing various online services such as renew Driver license, renew vehicle registration, change address on DL, pay registration fee online and add your veteran’s designation and much more. Now you don’t have to visit any office to claim for these services because you can enroll for these services online.