Join B&Q Store Experience Survey
B&Q is abbreviated as the Block & Quayle, which is a British multinational company that provides the Home Improvements and DIY to the customers living in some different countries of the world. The company was founded by Richard Block & David Quayle in the year 1969 in Southampton.
It is currently headquartered in the Eastleigh, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom from where it is operating a total of 320 Stores according to the report of the year 2016. The company is working in the China, Taiwan, Ireland and United Kingdom as well.
Services Offered By The B&Q
The company is ranked as the second largest home improvement providing company in the Europe and is ranked as the fourth largest in the world and comes after the Home Depot, Lowe’s and OBI. Here is a list of some of the services offered by the company:
- The company provides many kinds of the Home and Furnishings, Bedroom, Shelving and Storage items to the customers via an online site.
- It also offers many kinds of the Building and Hardware services as well.
- Kitchen and Bathroom, Painting and Decorating, and many other kinds of the tools and equipment are also offered.
How To Join B&Q Store Experience Survey:
- A proper working internet must be connected to your computer or a laptop, that should be running with a very good speed as well.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.diyfeedback.co.uk
- Click on the orange “Continue” button at the top of the page now.
- Select the store, you visited from the list.
- Click on the orange “Confirm Store Location” at this newly opened page now.
- Select the date of your visit in the first field now.
- Select the time of your visit as well.
- Click on the orange “Next” button at the end of the page, give in the answers to a number of questions now, submit them in the end as your feedback.