Enroll to Transamerica Retirement Plan Solutions Account
TRANSAMERICA Retirement Solutions is a very helpful retirement plans, and services offering company to the retirees in the United States that help the grow after the retirement and in their future businesses as well. The company helps the customers by letting them choose plans and offers that help them in the education plans of their children as well as the other family matters as well by thinking and caring more about them.
The company was founded way back in the year 1963 and have now been headquartered in the Harrison, NY from where it has been operating some offices in the country.
How To Enroll Transamerica Retirement Plan Solutions Account:
- To register, you have to go to the official website of the company. To do so here is the direct link to that website: www.divinvest.com
- Now, in the red table, at the right side of the page, click onto the white “New User? Get Started” link at the third number.
- Type in your Social Security Number now in the first field on the table or you can also choose if you want to continue as a plan administrator by clicking the white button, click the white “Submit” button after that, if you want to continue using the SSN.
- Now, depending on the size of your company, click the white “Start Here” button.
- Now, type in your SSN again and click the blue “Submit” button below it.
- Provide the date of birth, zip code, and select a username now on this page.
- Now, choose a strong password, confirm it in the next field and then give a hint of it in the field next to it.
- Provide your mother’s maiden name, and the email address of yourself as well.
- Retype the email to confirm it in the end.
- Check the box if you agree to the terms and policies of the company.
Click the blue “Submit” button at the end of the page and get your information submitted. You will get registered after that.