Pay Your Discover Bill With Cash Back Bonus
Discover card is the credit card service provided by the Discover Bank. It was founded by the Sears back in 1985 to work primarily in the United States and was expanded and announced in the whole country in the next year. Discover was initially partnered with Morgan Stanley and Dean Witter but emerged as an independent Discover Financial Services after the year 2007.
Novus once was a major shareholder of the company and the logo used for the company was the Novus, but later on, it is replaced by the Discover’s logo.
Rewards Offered By The Discover Card
Discover’s as per their motto, treats its customers like the treatment they deserve, meaning providing the full customer support and benefits to the user. Following are some of the rewards it offers:
- In new bonus categories like, restaurants, Amazon or gas, you will get 5% cash back reward.
- Every quarter you will activate, you will get up to $1500.
- Apart from all this, you will get 1% cash back o every kind of purchase you will make.
- The cash back will never empire, and you can redeem your reward any time any place.
How To Pay Your Discover Bill With Cash Back Bonus
- Get your computer or a laptop connected to an internet connection with good speed.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.discover.com/redeemtopay
- Click on to the “Log in Now” button in the orange color.
- At the end of the new page open, click on the “Register your account” link.
- After registering your account by providing the details, login to your account to make payment.
- Select the amount you have to pay, and then in the next step click on the Apply for the cash back option.
You will get the cash back bonus service from the Discover Card and will enjoy the other cash back services and rewards mentioned above. If you have any problem regarding the log in or the applying process, you can call the company number.