Access DIRECTV To Submit An Identity Theft Claim
DIRECTV is America’s No. 1 Satellite TV with more HD, Sports & Customer Satisfaction. It’s now a part of AT&T. It provides television and audio services to subscribers through satellite transmissions. The Services include the equivalent of many local television stations, subscription television services, satellite radio services, broadcast television networks, and private video services.
It also lets you record five shows at once. Its services have been ranked as higher than cable transmission for 13 years in a row.
How To Claim Identity Theft At The DIRECTV?
To submit the identity theft, claim, you have to follow the following steps:
- Your electronic machine should be properly connected to an Internet connection.
- Click on the link wwww.directv.com/notmyaccount to start the process.
- As the page opens, it will show you a form. You have to put a check on an option either “Yes” or “No”. They will be asking you that had you already submitted the Identity Theft Claim, and you want to submit any other documents.
- After this, you have to enter “First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address and Social Security Number.”
- Select an option through which you want them to contact you from options such as “Contact number, Email.”
- After that, if you have subscribed DIRECTV earlier, you have to write down account number. If not, then you have to write the account number you are disputing.
- After filling this form, if you wish to attach the following document “Identity Theft Affidavit, Police Report or Credit Report” you can.
- Click on the “Continue” button in blue color to proceed. After clicking, it will take to a new window where you will be provided your incident number.
There are many brands in the market with the same pronunciation, but different names. Be careful before subscribing DIRECTV. Once you have subscribed this facility, you can easily use this anywhere on your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile anywhere with no extra cost.