Apply For Gov.UK Student Finance Online
If you are a citizen of England then you can apply for the student finance online. In order to apply for the finance, you will need to apply for it after nine months of the academic year. If you are living in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales then you have to apply for the loan with a different procedure. You can download the application form available on the website and apply by post in case if you are a European Union or part-time student. So no need to wait and you have to log in to your account and apply for the student finance online by using the commands.
How To Apply For The Student Finance Online?
- To start the process, you’ve to add the liven link www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance which will take you to the student finance page.
- On the student finance, you are required to click on the link which is entitled as “Apply online for student finance”.
- On the next page, you will be requested to snap on the green color tab of “Start now”.
- When the new window will be opened on the screen then you are supposed to log in your account by providing the Customer Reference Number or (CRN) number.
- You will be intended to type the password into the next empty box.
- Once all the details are inserted then you will be asked to hit on the green color tab which is cited as “Continue”.
- At the moment when you log in your account then you will need to go through the directions of the monitor and complete the application procedure.
What Is The Process To Recover Your Login Details?
When you forgot your login details then you are required to go to the link of “Forgotten your email address or CRN”. You will be asked to give your first as well as last name into the specified boxes and then mention the date of birth by following the pattern. In the end, you’ve to clack on the green tab of “Continue” and then accomplish the rest of the steps by following the instructions.