Renew Direct Gov Driving License Online
You will be able to renew your license online if your age limit is seventy or above and you are living in the United Kingdom. You are required to apply for the renewal with your gateway ID. In case you do not have the ID then you are required to re-register to get the ID. If you don’t have an online account on the website then you have to register your account by giving the essential details. The online process only takes ten minutes and then you can get your new license in few days.
What Is The Complete Process To Renew Your Driving License Online?
- If you want to renew your driving license then you will be requested to enter the given link www.direct.gov.uk/renewalat70
- When you access the page then you will be asked to click on the option of “Start now” located at the center of the page.
- If you are an existing customer then you will be asked to log on to your account and start the renewal process.
- But if you don’t have an account then click on the “Register” link.
- After ensuring the security of your data then you have to click on the tab of “Next”.
- You are supposed to enter the necessary details into the provided registration form.
- Pick the title of your name and then enter your complete name into the given blanks.
- Specify your gender, date of birth and birth country and then click on “Next” and complete the other steps by using the screen directions.
Important Points To Start The Renewal Process:
- You are not allowed to use the back, forward or refresh button on your browser. You are required to use the buttons which are given at the bottom of the page.
- In order to start the online renewal process, it is mandatory to keep your documents on hand in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- You are not allowed to apply for someone else license. So be sure that all the details you have given are yours and correct.