Join DICK’S Sporting Good Survey To Give Your Opinion
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an American company that has been featured in the Fortune 500 and provides the sporting goods through a major retailing corporation.
The company is based in the Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, and U.S. It was created by Richard Stack way back in 1948, which is 69 years ago, in the Binghamton, New York, U.S. It provides the following products to their customers: Sporting Goods, Athletic Apparel, Outerwear, Sportswear, Boots, Fitness Equipment, Bicycles, Athletic Shoes, Casual footwear Outdoor equipment.
How You Can Join DICK’S Sporting Good Survey To Give Your Opinion
- Click on this link: www.dickssportinggoods.com/opinion and get quick access to the website.
- Now, you are looking at a form that awaits you to provide the demanded information so that you can go on to the next page to take the survey.
- But, you do need a receipt to fill this form out, this receipt, you must have it from the store while paying the bill.
- Look for the store number on it, first of all, it is written at the top of the page in the second row. Type that in the first blank space on the form
- Now, look for the register number, it is also mentioned at the top, right next to the store number. Once found, type it in the second blank space now.
- The transaction number is required in the third field; it is also written on the receipt, a right side of the register number. Type it in now.
- Now, select the date when you went for shopping at the store .
- Type the total purchase amount; you paid now in the very last field on the form. All of this information is written on the receipt.
- Click on “Start” button now and proceed to the next page. This page contains questions, whose answers are to be given in the form of ratings. Give them and submit at the end.