Access Dollar General To Apply For The Storage Manager Post
Dollar General is an American-based chain of variety stores that has been providing a large number of products to the customers. The company has been headquartered in the 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. From where it has been operating a large number of stores. According to the report of the year 2016, January, the company has overall 12,483 stores running in the country.
It has been operating its stores in the Contiguous United States, excluding the Northwest and the North Dakota. The company was formerly called as the J.L. Turner and Son Wholesale.
How To Apply For The Storage Manager Post On The Dollar General
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.dg.com/careers
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click onto the yellow “Store opportunities” box.
- Scroll down, select the location on the map and then click on the yellow “DG” icon in the black.
- Now click on the “Storage Manager” link on a small box.
- Now, click the black “Apply” button.
- Now click the black “APPLY FOR THIS JOB ONLINE” button.
- Now, again click “Apply Online.”
- Upload your Resume, provide the Login, Password and re-enter it.
- Provide your name details, email and the and the phone number details as well.
- Provide the address, city, state, country and the zip code as well.
- Provide the Birth Month and day as well.
- Provide the SSN and Select the answers after reading the two below questions and then provide the demanded information as well.
- Provide if you have reliable transportation.
- Type in the Employer name, City, state, and the position of the employer now.
- Select the Ending Pay Rate, Select the Ending and the Starting date of your Pay rate now.
- The reason of leaving needs to be mentioned now.
- Certify that you have provided the right info.
- Click the black “Save & Continue” button and move onto the next page to provide the remaining info to apply for the post.