Access Dell Financial Services Payment Center
DELL financial services are the financial matters handler department of the company that sees all the payments and related issues. The company, itself was founded on February 1, 1984, which is like 33 years ago. The multinational computer technology has been located and is operated through the only head office located in the Round Rock, Texas. It has been providing all the products and the services in all over the world. The products list includes:
- Personal computers
Apart from this, it provides the service of the technical support to the customers based all over the world as well.
How To Access Dell Financial Services Payment Center:
- First of all, start the process by clicking on this link to get to the official website of the company: www.dell.com/paydpa
- Now if you already have an account, simply click on the blue “here” link with the login option.
- Now you will see a form on the right side of your screen.
- Enter your USER ID in the first blank field that you are seeing in this form now.
- Then, provide your password in the next space.
- After that, click on the blue “Log in” button.
- In case, if you forget your user ID or password, simply click on the blue “Forgot your USER ID and Password” link below the form now.
- For retrieving your USER ID or PASSWORD, fill in the following blanks.
- Write in your email address in the first empty field.
- Or, type in your Account number in the field next to it.
- Then, click on the blue “SUBMIT” button.
- If you’re a new user then simply tap on the “Create Profile” link.
- In that form, you need to type in your current validate DFS account number.
- Click on the blue “Next” button for further process to continue and complete the procedure.