Access Jesse White Secretary Of State To Change Your Address
Secretary of a state is the second largest constitutional office, most numbers of Illinois residents visit it than any other state office in the state. The office collects about $2 billion annually as revenue, out of which $1.2 billion are used for the highway construction funds.
Secretary of State office keeps records of about 11 million registered vehicles, 8.7 million drivers, 230,000 limited liability entities and some corporations too making it managing one of the largest computer databases in the Illinois. The website can be used to access many facilities online, like applying for a vehicle license plate number, Renewal of plate number, or for the purpose of changing the address.
How To Change The Address At Jesse White Secretary
Grab your personal computer when it is connected to a good internet connection
- Open your web browser and open this link: www.cyberdriveillinois.com
- Scroll down a bit until you see a tag named “eServices” in the list, click on to it a detailed list on the right side of it will be open.
- Out of some options, click onto Address change link, a new page will get open.
- Scroll down to the end and select whether you want to update your driver license or Vehicle registration. And then click continue.
- Type in your driver’s license ID number or the state ID card number.
- Then write the issuance date of the license or the ID card.
- Then type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Or if you are a temporary visitor driver’s license holder check into the box right to the SSN field.
- Now provide your date of birth in the next field.
- Type in your new address, city, Zip code of the area, and then select the county from the list and then click continue.
Your application will get submitted, and the address will be changed after the approval.