Join CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
CVS Pharmacy is an American health care and the retail store that was primarily called as the Consumer Value Stores from the year 1963-96. The company was founded way back on May 8, 1963, 53 years ago, in the Lowell, Massachusetts, United States. The company has been currently headquartered in 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States.
According to an estimate in the year 2016, it has been known that the company is operating over 9,600 stores in all over the United States. It has been known to have collected a total revenue of over US$153.3 billion as of 2015.
Services Offered By The CVS Pharmacy
The company has now opened a new concept of the stores with a few upgrading and changes in their system in the North Richland Hills, Texas in the February of the year 2016. Here is a list of some of the services of the company:
- You can get many kinds of the Pharmacy Services from the company that helps in the health care matters.
- You can get to shop the health care items from the company as well.
- You can get the Extra Care services as well as the Optical items and services as well.
How To Join CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- You will will need a very good speed internet connection connected to your computer system.
- That connection must be secured and reliable as well.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.cvssurvey.com/ff
- Select your language and click the white “Continue” button at the end of the page.
- Now, you will have to give in the 16-digit Survey ID number; that is also mentioned in the receipt you got from the store, in the only empty field on this page.
- Now, click the white “Continue” button at the end of the page, again, and start giving the answers to the questions that are asked the next few pages. In the end, submit these answers to conclude the process.