Take A Part In Subway Customer Feedback Survey
The Subway is a privately held, fast food chain of restaurants specialized in Salads and Submarine Sandwiches providing the services in all over the world. Initially, the company started by the name of Pete’s Super Submarines and was established on August 28, 1965, 51 years ago.
It was founded in the Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S. It was founded by the efforts of Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck. The current headquarter of the company is based in the Milford, Connecticut, U.S. It is providing the services via 44,852 restaurants in 112 different countries of the world.
Services Presented By The Subway
The company is known to be having a total of 26,646 restaurants working in the United States alone. The Latin America support center of the company is based in the Miami, Florida. Following are some of the services that are provided by the company:
- It is serving the Italian B.M.T, Oven Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Tuna and Turkey along with many other kinds of the sandwiches.
- Many kinds of the Salads are also being served.
- Chips, Cookies, Drinks, Teas and Coffees and cheese are also available at the online website and stores as well.
How To Take A Part In Subway Customer Feedback Survey:
- Ensure a working and fast speed internet connection with your computer system.
- Open your web browser and follow this link: www.cuentaleasubway.com
- Take a look at your receipt, the one you have got from the company when the last time you have visited ay of the restaurant. Type in the store number mentioned in the receipt in the only empty field on the page just opened.
- Now, you will have to click the white “Submit” button to move further to complete the process.
- Now, you will go through a series of questions on the next few pages, answer them as per your time spent and experience in the restaurant.
- Select the answers and submit them to the company in the end.