Access DMV Connecticut To Pay Driver’s License Suspension
DMV Connecticut is providing you online services to access your driving license services and other information regarding Connecticut department of motor and vehicles. This website is issued by Connecticut government to help citizens to check about their license and ID card services easily. If you want to make payment for suspension of driver’s license then you can now make payment via your credit cards. By using this service you can also pay online and check additional requirements information.
How To Pay Driver’s License Suspension At DMV Connecticut?
- Access this link www.ct.gov/dmv get online services for driving license.
- On the page, you can see the the main menu click on the tab “Online Services”.
- After that new page will be appear where you can see different service link and there you can click on the link “Driver’s License Suspension Payments” under “Licensee Services”.
- New page will be open where you can read terms & conditions and requirements for online payment, after carefully reading the information click on the button “Make a payment”.
- On the next page fill the payment form to make payments.
- Enter your first, middle and last name with suffix.
- Enter your date of birth with your license/ID/case number details.
- Provide your phone number and last four digits of SSN.
- After that enter your email address and click on the button “Next”.
- After that provide your card details and billing address information to make online payments.
How To Verify License Restoration?
If you want to verify if your license is restored then you can visit this link ct.gov/dmv/licensecheck online. You can add Connecticut Credential Number to check the status easily. If you want to email additional papers to the DMV then you can use this email address email@example.com to email your documents.