Grab A Chance To Win $500 In California Pizza Kitchen Online Survey
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) values your opinion and tries hard to deliver you with extraordinary services, startling hospitality, and exceptional food every time you visit the restaurant.
CPK always looks forward serving you with the best and offering its valued visitors a chance to complete a survey and an opportunity to win $500 cash.Your valued feedback is necessary to progress and key to success. You can participate in the online survey right from your home.
- Open to legal residents of the District of Columbia and 50 united states
- 18 years of age or older
- Employees, directors, officers, as well as the immediate family members, subsidiaries, and promotion agencies, are not eligible.
Let’s Get Started California Pizza Kitchen Online Survey!
- Go to the link given below to access the online survey site.
- Keep the receipt handy. You need the code to take part in the online opinion poll. Enter the store number in the designated space and hit the “Start” button to proceed.
- You will be prompted to respond to different questions regarding your most recent experience at the restaurant.
- Complete the questionnaire with your honest answers.
- Provide your telephone number, your age, and other required information.
The company will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The potential winner will with the grand prize consisting of $500 cash to be rewarded in the form of check and notified by telephone or postal mail.
The first California Pizza Kitchen has started the business in 1985 in Beverly Hills and offers food with high-quality and fresh ingredients to make hearth-baked, innovative, pizzas since then. The restaurant provided California a home in the pizza pantheon in conjunction with New York and Chicago.
CPK turn out to be a bustling place for family gatherings and business parties due to delicious twist on global flavors. Grab your slice of Jamaican jerk chicken, Thai chicken and the original BBQ chicken grilled in an open pantry.
- Here is a link for a CPK survey www.cpksurvey.com