Pay Consumer Reports Online
CR Consumer Reports is an American company that works on the independent as well as non-profit organization bases to help the consumers based all across the country. The company helps in regards to creating a safer, fairer, and the healthier world for the people.
The company has been providing the evidence-based product testing as well as the ratings for more than 80 years. It also provides the public education, hard-hitting investigative journalism on the demand of the consumers.
How To Pay Consumer Reports Online:
For the print subscription, you will have to login into your account by providing the credentials offered by the company to you. Enter them and then you will have the option. You will need a few things to log in:
- A good speed internet access that should run without interrupting.
- You will need your account number for this purpose as well.
- The security code shown in the image is required as well.
- Your last name is needed.
When you have all these, make the following process:
- Open the web browser and visit this link: www.consumerreports.org/crarpay
- Wait for a few seconds until the website is fully open and then:
- Enter the last name in the first blank box that you can see on this only form on the page.
- Type the account number in the field that lies below it now, the account number is written on the mailing label you received from the company, it is written at the top of your name.
- Enter the security code that you can see in the image in the field below it now.
- Click on the green “Continue” button at the end of the page now and get to the next page.
This page will be showing a new form now, you will have to fill it out as well and then submit at the end of the print subscription.